Sunday 2 August 2015

Why do I blog ? : A FAQ

 Now I elucidate my personal stance on blogging. I blog because I feel, rather than wasting my leisure time thinking unnecessary things or laying like log on my bed, why can’t I do something that is both productive and joyful? By the word ‘productive’ I do not mean to say that I earn something by blogging. No. It has got nothing to do regarding monetary benefits. It is productive because I get to express my views on a colossal platform rather than staying reticent.  A lot of things come to my mind when I start thinking. My thoughts belong to a wide range of categories- lifestyle, struggle, society, politics, human psychology, way of life, religion, music, photography, food and a lot more. Thoughts come and go. A hectic life prevents me from keeping in mind everything that comes to my mind. And a few months back felt, why not pen down my thoughts and write them out some time later? Writing on a diary would mean to keep my thoughts all for myself and blogging would mean to share it with the world. I made up my mind to take up blogging as a hobby last year.  And then, having made blogging my hobby, I opened up this blog and have been trying my best to post my views frequently. But being occupied with work, I am not able to post on a regular basis. Albeit I have not set any goal for my blogging activity, I try to write something whenever I get time amidst my busy schedule. My blog is not concentrated on any topic. It is random; it is me.  Now this is what blogging means to me. And if you too feel the same, create your own blog and start blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment